Children's Bible Stories: The Story of Creation

Free Printables, Activities, & other Resources for Learning About Creation

Children's Bible Stories: The Story of Creation ~ hsedufreemarket.blogspot.com


Complete Creation Unit Studies & Lesson Plans
Creation Unit Study (Covers Bible, Science, History, Language Arts, & Hands-on Projects for Elementary Age)
Creation Unit Study (For Kindergarten Age, includes videos, coloring pages, story time, crafts, and snack ideas)
Creation Lesson from New Church Vineyard
How to Draw the 6 Days of Creation for Kids

Lapbooks, Notebooking Pages, & Other Printables
Lapbook from Lapbook Lessons
Lapbook & File Folder Game
Crafts & Activities from ABC Jesus Loves Me
Creation Story Snack Ideas
Clothes Pin Activity
Days of Creation Egg Carton Activity

Videos





Printables and Activity Ideas for each Day of Creation.

Day 1
Raising Little Disciples
I Can Teach My Child
God Created Day and Night Coloring Page
Day 1 Coloring Page

Day 2

Raising Little Disciples
I Can Teach My Child
God Created Sky and Water Coloring Page
Day 2 Coloring Page

Day 3

Raising Little Disciples
I Can Teach My Child
God Created Dry Land and Plants Coloring Page
Day 3 Coloring Page

Day 4

Raising Little Disciples
I Can Teach My Child
God Created Sun, Moon, and Stars Coloring Page
Day 4 Coloring Page

Day 5

Raising Little Disciples
I Can Teach My Child
God Created Birds and Fish Coloring Page
Day 5 Coloring Page

Day 6

Raising Little Disciples
I Can Teach My Child
God Created Animals and Man Coloring Page
Day 6 Coloring Page

Day 7

Raising Little Disciples
I Can Teach My Child
Day 7 Coloring Page

For Middle & High School Students

Answers in Genesis: Creation
Bible Study

Biblical Creation


This list of free Children's Bible Stories Resources was gathered and created for you by Jenny from Faith and Good Works.

Post Last Updated: 5/21/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment